Also known as Orgasmoballs (what my husband calls them!) because they are seriously ah-maz-ing!
I meant to post this over Christmas because that’s when I made them, but I totally forgot! So coming to you a little late. These are not so healthy, but so delicious, so make them for a cheat snack!
- 1 package of Oreos (divided, use the cookies and the cream in the middle)
- 1 8oz. Package of cream cheese
- White chocolate bark (at least 1pound but can get more)
- Wax paper
- Cookie sheet(s)
1. Crush the cookies either with a food processor or by placing them in a ziploc bag and crushing them. Result should be a fine consistency.
2. Stir in the softened cream cheese. Use the back of a large spoon to help mash the two together.
3. Roll the mixture into 1 inch balls (I scoop with a tablespoon) and place on wax covered cookie sheet.
5. Once dry, refrigerate and enjoy!
You can also use regualr chocolate bark or mint chocolate to change it up!
Tell me what you think!