This is a super easy and yummy breakfast idea I throw together on weekends!
2 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk
2 tsp. Pure maple syrup
1/2 tsp. Ground cinnamon
2 Slices of wheat bread
Non-Stick Cooking Spray
1 cup of Mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, etc.)
1. Combine eggs, almond milk, 1 tsp of the syrup and cinnamon in a shallow pan or medium bowl; whisk to blend.
2. Soak each of bread in egg mixture so both sides are completely covered.
3. Heat skillet to medium heat and spray with non stick cooking spray.
4. Add bread, cook for 2-3 min or until each side is golden brown.
5. Top with remaining syrup and mixed berries.
Serves two. And you can easily double up the recipe!